ZEIAD HOSSAM, ZIAD MOHAMED, ZIAD KHALED,
DR.MOHAMED EL-GAZZAR, ENG.RANDA OSAMA
April 20, 2021
Smart Retail is a set of smart technologies that are designed to give the consumer a greater, faster, safer and smarter experience. Example of smart retail is detecting the client when he/she enters the retail store and notify the staﬀ members with his/her information to ease the service on him and if he wants to buy something from the retail he can feel free to pick and go and pay automatically using his billing account. This will be done in this project using cameras associated with back-end system for image recognition. Additionally, in our project, in order to support COVID-19 prevention, those cameras will be used to detect if the customers follow the social distancing rules or not. This will help the organization to boost the sales and enhance the customer experience and on the other hand support the COVID-19 prevention.
The main purpose of this document is to represent the architecture and the system design of our Smart Retail system. Our proposed system is a set of smart technologies that are designed to give the consumer a greater, faster, safer and smarter experience using real time cameras. Our system is accompanied with a web application that enables the user to monitor their Retail. We also provide a fulfilled illustration about each stage inputs and outputs, along with the development process and a full illustration about the system components and their interaction together.
This document targets the stakeholders and the developers of the system , Also to illustrate the purpose of the software in simple and understandable ways. Also this document should help future developers, and designer to understand the system and its functionality.
This SDD document includes 7 sections.
• The first we start with introduction to our system including our scope,intended audience,reference material and purpose.
• The second section is the system overview explaining our system workflow.
• The third section includes the architecture design of the system, context diagram, usecase diagram and class diagram.
• The fourth section explain the data design in details.
• The fifth section explain our user interface design and describes how the user will interact with our system.
• The sixth section contain requirements matrix .
• The seventh section contain appendices.
1.4 Intended audience
Admin: Admin can add, edit and delete the following :
1. staff members
4. Items type
Staff: Staff can add, edit and delete the following :
2. Items type