Prof. Alaa Hamdy
Eng. Mennat Allah Hassan
A lot of people suffer from waking up on time and even if they did they spend much time
in bed without getting up and alarms can’t solve this problem, so we thought of something that
does, the proposed project is basically an alarm on wheels that forces the user to get up of his
bed and run after it to shut it down. Using Ultrasonic sensors the alarm will avoid collision
while moving, also the addition of other sensors like gas leak and fire detectors that will be
connected to the user’s phone using our mobile application elevates the importance and the
usage of this device. The mobile application will be used to receive alerts in case of fire or gas
leak, monitor the house through the camera built in the alarm and even control the movement
of the alarm. The robot also will have the ability to recognise and identify it’s through face
recognition machine learning model.
• To apply sensors for the robot to move safely in the house avoiding collision.
• To build a durable body that doesn’t get affected by falling down from certain heights.
• To install sensors for fire detection and gas leaks, camera , loud speaker and lcd screen.
• To find a solution for the ultrasonic angle issue.
• To develop a mobile application to control the alarm robot remotely and receive alerts.
• To achieve not less that 90% accuracy on our face recognition machine learning model.
• To apply a security system to maintain the user’s privacy.
The Running Alarm robot’s main function is to wake up the user and force him to get out of
• The robot will also be used as a kind of petbot to make sure the house is safe
• The robot should be friendly and reliable to the user.
Documents and Presentations
You will find here the documents and presentation for our proposal.
You will find here the documents and presentation for our SRS.
You will find here the documents and presentation for our SDD.
You will find here the documents and presentation for our Thesis