Dr. Khaled Hussien
Eng. Hager Sobeah
Eng. Maha Sayed
Users encounter major problems when they shop online. These problems can be summarized in two main points; choosing suitable size and style of their clothes and returning these items if they find out they don’t fit. Accordingly merchants’ profit is affected severely. Our project aims to help decrease the negative impact of this problem on merchants and let these users find their perfect fitted clothes virtually from their home whether by uploading two images with different positions (front and side position) or entering his measurements manually. After taking these images and processing the clients measurements, a 3D model for the user with perfect sizes will be generated and another 3D model for the item he wants to try on.Also, we have segmented the cloth from image to get it’s mask to map segmented cloth into texture.
1. The system aims to help the user to try different items in his 3d model
2. The system aims to help the user to increase accuracy of choosing the correct size
3. The system aims to help the vendor to increasing their sales.
1. The system will take user measurements or user images to extract body measurements to generate 3D model.
2. The system will take items from vendor and generate 3D model for each item.
3. Client can choose selected items and see if the selected item fits him or not.
Documents and Presentations
You will find here the documents and presentation for our proposal.
You will find here the documents and presentation for our SRS.
You will find here the documents and presentation for our SDD.