Team Leader Name
Team Member 1 Name
Team Member 2 Name
Karate is a martial art that can be practiced using hands and feet to deliver and block strikes. However, moves must be done in a certain way, many wrong moves are done in the training itself. The system helps in capturing and analyzing the moves giving live feedback to the player and the coach to know exactly where the wrong move was done and how to improve it and make it better, all this is done using Kinect sensor(s) and machine learning algorithms, and displaying the feedback on a web page, either the move was done correctly or needs improvement.
1. Detecting Karate movements and displaying it in real-time.
2. Highlights the mistake made by the Karate player while performing and
displays how to perform the move correctly.
3. Evaluates the overall performance of a Karate player and provide a score.
4. The system can generate a full report of the player movements.
5. Karate coach/player can register on the system and the coach could be
linked with the students to track their progress.
6. The player’s previous history can be viewed in the system.
1. Help Karate players who don’t have Karate coaches.
2. Assist Karate coaches.
3. Extract body position mistakes that could be hard to be noticed by a coach.
4. User data can be recorded and analyzed, thus improving the player’s experience and training.
Documents and Presentations
You will find here the documents and presentation for our proposal.
You will find here the documents and presentation for our SRS.
You will find here the documents and presentation for our SDD.
You will find here the documents and presentation for our Thesis