Dr. Ayman Taha
Eng. Mennat Allah Hassan
Eng. Heba Osama
Senior Teaching Assistant
Static analysis is a debugging approach that checks source code automatically before a program is performed, however Static Code Analysis is a debugging method that includes studying source code before running software. A collection of code is compared against a set of coding rules to achieve this. Static analysis can help development teams who are under pressure. It was necessary to offer high-quality releases on schedule. Requirements for coding and compliance must be satisfied. These tools are mostly used by programmers to aid in the understanding of code structure. It’s frequently used before, and occasionally during, component and integration testing by developers. Because it produces a symbol table, points out erroneous usage, and tests for non-compliance with coding language rules or grammar, a compiler may also be called a static analysis tool.
- To build a tool with high efficiency to help developers test their projects security before deployment .
- To build a tool that can detect many languages with many vulnerabilities with high and equal performance overall languages.
- To build a tool that can scan more than 85% of the source code.
- To build a tool up to date with any new security holes or any vulnerability to finish our tool before the end of April.
- Take any source code as input.
- Read and analyze input.
- Create a pdf report explaining mistakes found in input.
- Project outcomes:
- A usable system that gives out a report that is easy for the user to
understand their mistakes and their severity from.
Documents and Presentations
You will find here the documents and presentation for our proposal.
You will find here the documents and presentation for our SRS.
You will find here the documents and presentation for our SDD.
You will find here the documents and presentation for our Thesis